Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I'm sorry, I know it's late but I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! I got caught up in the morning opening of presents with Caitlin and then heading up to my Dad's for Christmas with the rest of my family. It was a lot of fun. I got to meet my little sister's boyfriend, who is an absolute sweetie, and we all played Wii and Clue. I suck at both!

Were you good little boys and girls or bad ones? Did Santa leave you bunches of stuff or did you find a lump of coal in your stocking? I must have been pretty good because I got a new house for my Christmas village, a set of black blown glass goblets, the first season of Supernatural, a framed photo of me and Caitlin in the teacups at Disney World, two new bookshelves and a Walmart giftcard (Daddy always gives me one so I can buy books- guess the new bookshelves will come in handy!)

I wish you all a safe and blessed rest of the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment