Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


It can snow all it wants to, I just don't want us to get our usual 1/4 inch of the fluffy white stuff covering 2 inches of ice!

As of right now, Columbia State hasn't made any sort of announcement regarding tomorrow's classes. That's nothing unusual because they usually don't until closer to time for the day's classes to start unless we have some sort of blizzard.

Therefore- and I know you don't want to hear this anymore than I want to say it- final exams are still on. I sent out an email to both Monday classes' ChargerNet emails. If anything changes, I'll send out another one and post another message here just to let everybody know.

Regardless, study hard and don't forget your pencils and your popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment