Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am Lost!


OK, so after 6 seasons of harrowing adventures and questions without answers, the greatest show on television has now gone out...without the traditional "boom" at the end I might add.

I told myself I wasn't going to cry. Yeah right, I'm sitting on the couch at Dawn's house, with her and Caitlin (and Kaiser of course) on pins and needles waiting for the end and the next thing I knew, there was 2 minutes left and we all had tears flowing. I'm not going to give away any spoilers right here for those who haven't watched it yet but suffice it to say, great ending!!!

If you never got into Lost, what's wrong with you?!?!? If you have, you're in good company. They did leave a few things hanging (Walt for example) but hey, not every question gets an answer.

It will be hard to find a show that challenged me like Lost did. What I appreciated the most about this show is that they didn't dumb it down. They actually made it where you had to think, you had to speculate. We actually used to have big conversations next day at school...what did this mean? what do you think will happen next?

I wonder if there will be another show as intriguing as Lost. There will be plenty that try but I don't think they will succeed. At least not any anytime soon.

Goodbye Lost. Thanks for 6 great seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment