Monday, May 3, 2010

Attn: Columbia Students

Nothing has changed since last night's post about the weather and the final exam. With the exception of the Franklin campus, Columbia State is officially open. That means that the test will be given as scheduled.

I have had a few people already contact me last night and this morning about the conditions in their particular areas. I'll make specific arrangements with folks if you absolutely cannot be in class at 2:00 for the test. Be aware that you must get in touch with me BEFORE missing the test to arrange alternative measures. If you miss the test and then decide to get in touch with me, you better have a damn good reason for not being there or you'll get a 0 on the MC part of the final.

Otherwise, I'll see you all this afternoon for the review (for those of you who want to come in before the test and ask questions) and then the test. Don't forget your pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment