Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Attn: Friday Franklin Students- The Curve


What is wrong with you guys?!?!

Don't you know that college students are supposed to be SLACKERS?!?

Seriously, though, I can't tell you how proud I am of you guys. With a 92 class average on test #1 (and that's before the curve and bonus points), you guys rock. I'm wondering if I need to make harder tests for you next time, to test that magnificent brain power.

To make it even more impressive, there were two perfect scores. Major kudos to Sabina Y. and Taylor H. Pat yourselves on the back. You deserve it!

For all you newbies, even if somebody makes a 100, there is always a curve. I go to the next highest score for it. In this case- drum roll please- the curve is 2 points. Everybody thank Dallas P., James H. and Deirtra H. for your extra 2.

Great job!!!! I expect nothing less on test #2.

P.S. If you are worried about how to word your movie reviews, check out some of the older posts here on the blog. I have 2 old reviews posted from the last couple of semesters. Both of them were A++'s so read over them to get an idea of where to go from here.

2 comments:

  1. I thank everyone that allowed me to receive curve points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curve points...gifts from the test gods. Gotta love em!

    ReplyDelete