Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Attn: Franklin Students Only

I honestly don't see how people who truly have dyslexia do it? I get in a hurry sometimes and mix up numbers but seriously, I can't imagine having to make the conscious effort to keep everything straight all the time.

So, as I said in the email I sent out to the class yesterday, my on-again, off-again dyslexia reared its ugly head when I was writing down grades from essay #2. I caught one that I reversed the numbers on. I don't think I did it on any of the others but to ease my own mind, I'd rather check to be sure. For those of you who received your graded essay last Friday, please bring it back this Friday. I'll check it while you are taking your tests and give them back to you.

This doesn't apply to anyone who turned in a late essay or hasn't turned in an essay at all (duh!). I'll hand back the late essays Friday also.

No comments:

Post a Comment