Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Curve & Congrats

Just another example of my tardiness, yesterday I saw the press release on ChargerNet for the President's and Dean's Lists for the students last semester who were honored for their academic excellence. There are so many of my students (past and current) on those lists. Major kudos to you guys! I'm so proud of you!

Now, as for this semester's students. I got the tests from Clifton and Columbia graded so I wanted to give you all the curves so you won't be nailbiting over the weekend.

For Clifton... 4 points! Two students tied for the top spot at 96, so everyone benefits from their mistakes.

For Columbia... 2 points! Although one person set the curve with a 98, there were 6 others right on her heels with 96's.

I ran both classes through the Scantron at the same time and the overall average score was 76. I'll give you back your grade sheets on Monday with the curve and any biscotti bonus points added in.

No comments:

Post a Comment