Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where did the snow go?

I'm almost hesitant to post this but...it's Wednesday and the threat of the "Earth-shattering biggest snowstorm in weather history that's going to shut down the worlda and make us all lose power for weeks and months and have to huddle against each other might have to resort to cannibalism to survive" fell to the wayside like many other predictions by the weather folks. One of these days, they are going to get it right. I'm hoping that when they do, the prediction will be something on the lines of "tomorrow's going to be sunny and mild, Ramona needs to break out the flippy flops." See, if I get to break out the best footwear in creation, it's good for us all. I'm thinking about everybody here.

Now, two things about the missed weather prediction. #1- if the weather folks were just off by a day or so and it hits late, IT IS NOT MY FAULT!!! I did not jinx things with this post. And #2- I won't have to do a 2010 reenactment of the Donner Party because I took my own advice. The pantry is full of Kit-Kats and Barnes and Noble has left a box o' books on my doorstep.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope that the snow is gone until next year and Spring really is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment