Sunday, February 14, 2010

Attn: Students

I sent out a mass email to everybody in my Clifton and Columbia classes but not everybody checks their student accounts. Let me go over the same thing here for you guys.

We have the test scheduled (actually rescheduled *pulling my hair out because we are so far behind*) for tomorrow, Monday Feb. 15. The weather folks are dancing around the idea of more snow and ice for us. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Unfortunately we probably won't know until tomorrow morning. Here's the plan...

Unless Columbia State is officially closed or I have to cancel class, the test will be given as scheduled. If bad weather hits and your roads are bad, don't put yourself into danger just to take a test. I will give a makeup the next class period. However, it will be a makeup and they are harder than the original test (short answer questions over the same material rather than multiple choice). I hate to be like that, but that's the only fair way I know to do it.

Keep a check on the blog and your student email accounts. I'll post something if I have to make changes. If Columbia State is closed or I have to cancel class, the test will be pushed back to the next class meeting.

I'm going on the assumption that we will be meeting tomorrow and taking the test as scheduled. Don't put off your last-minute studying and pray for snow to save you because it probably won't. And don't forget your pencils!

No comments:

Post a Comment