Thursday, April 1, 2010

Music, Fun and a Good Cause

David from my Franklin class hooked me up with this info and I thought I would pass it on to everyone...

Zipperhead Productions is a non-profit organization in Nashville that hosts concerts, shows, etc. with the profits going towards charitable organizations.

Next Thursday, April 8, they are hosting a concert at McFadden's Nashville. The fun starts at 8:00 PM. If you are 18-21, it costs $7. 21 and over $5. They are having drink specials all night. This particular event is sponsoring the 2010 MS Walk.

This is the first of many events for many different causes spread out over the summer. I'm planning on going to as many of them as I can and I hope to see you there!

For more info check out www.zipperheadproductions.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! We helped raise a lot of money for the Nashville MS Walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time, even more so because it was for such a good cause. Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete