Thursday, April 29, 2010

Attn: Lawrenceburg Students

I was really glad to see such a large number of students stay for the study sessions today. There were huge numbers in the afternoon class especially. And I hope those of you who came back for the 3:30 session picked up some info that will help you on the final; I hope ALL of you picked up stuff that will help you on the final.

Thanks for listening, paying attention and putting up with the craziness that is me! You only got me for a month- imagine what it is like for the poor souls who get me for a whole semester!!!

Be sure to email me if you have any questions and keep reading the blog. I'm always posting new stuff.

Best of luck on your finals!

3 comments:

  1. Hey there:) i have some pretty exciting news:) ima be an official member of the united stated navy in three days and one week:) i wanted you to know and see what you thought about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is great!!!! You know I'm loving our armed forces; each and every one of them are heroes. Now I have a face to put out there when I think about my heroes- YOU!!!!

    I want you to stay in touch with me. I want to know how everything is going, where you are stationed (or I guess it will be what ship you are on) and what you are doing. I will definitely pray for you specifically when I pray for our soldiers!

    See you at graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you:) and i will.. promise:)

    ReplyDelete