Friday, April 23, 2010

Attn: Lawrenceburg Students

I swear I can read a calendar, I really can. I'm just so used to making out schedules for my typical Monday/Wednesday schedule that I made a mistake on the schedule sheet that I handed out to you guys on the first day that I came to your class. I know, I know, I'm not perfect...just close to it!!!

Seriously though, the sharp eyes in the 2:00 class saw the wrong date on the final exams at the bottom of the page. Here is the correct information-

11:00 class- final exam Tuesday May 4 11:00-12:50

2:00 class- final exam Tuesday May 4 2:00-3:50

Ms. Skora is planning to be back final exam week so she'll be the one administering the exam to you guys. Since I won't be there then, let me go ahead and give you my traditional exam day prayer- May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment