Monday, April 12, 2010

What is wrong with people?

You know, I just don't understand how some people's minds work. Or I guess a better way to look at it is how they DON'T work.

I would never think about stealing from someone so I don't walk around expecting someone to steal from me. Therefore, when it happens, it hurts and makes me mad as Hades (to steal a phrase from Caitlin).

When I got in the car this morning, my ipod and car player were gone. Somebody jacked them with the car sitting right outside of the house. Such a huge slap to the face- not only am I having to deal with the violation of the thievery, I'm also sulking because I am addicted to my ipod. If the car is on, music is playing. It's my baby, or at least it was.

Needless to say, my day was ruined. It's a good thing that I wasn't in Franklin today because in the mood I'm in, I would have been throwing markers, pens, desks, whatever was at hand at the hetero corner (yes King Joe, I'm talking to you).

I swear to George Clooney, if I ever find the person who did this, I'm going to put a bar of soap in a sock and beat the ever-loving snot out of them. (In case you are wondering, it hurts like the dickens but doesn't leave bruises on the skin. What can I say, I have brothers)

Now I must begin the process of replacing the beloved ipod. I just can't drive without tunes.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Ms. R. I sowwy!!!! I'd be "mad as Hades" too. By the way, if you read this.. Caitlin.. I love that phrase. It's awesome! I'm glad you didn't throw anything at us this morning. Test days make me nervous, and it probably was good that there were no objects flying around.. coulda had a heart attack... LOL. Vengeance is the Lord's. Sorry it had to happen to the coolest person ever though..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks. I'm not looking for vengeance though- that ipod is gone and I'll never get it back. I just want to smack some sense into whoever did it. I guess I'm thinking along the lines of "Thou shalt not steal."

    ReplyDelete